We are looking to add a designer to the team! Think you'd be a good fit? Send your resume our way!
Very fast-paced, growing sign company looking for a candidate to help design graphics
(from vinyl decals, banners and vehicle graphics to lit signs, monument signs and trade show displays, plus many more custom designs)
You MUST BE creative, competent in Illustrator & Photoshop and be able to work collaboratively with clients and coworkers.
Job Description: Designer
● Provide outstanding customer service at all times
● Design and output signs on the computer and large format printer
● Occasionally work with customers to create vision
● Work safely and maintain a safe work environment in a shop setting
● Follow company rules and procedures
● Be punctual and committed
● Work creatively to come up with original, outstanding designs
Skills and Attributes:
● Proven design skills and the ability to work efficiently with Adobe creative suite
● Able to work with your hands and perform basic sign prep and assembly
● Strong people skills
● Industry knowledge (Sign & Graphics)
● Ability to manage projects (several at the same time)
● High personal standards
● Promote the goals and mission statement of the business
● Above-average attention to detail
Here's the thing...if you possess all the skills above, but you’re not good with clients, you're not willing to work with your hands, you lack creativity and going the extra mile is inconceivable...DO NOT apply.
Our best people have the ability to multi-task, successfully manage conflict, possess strong communication skills, have a sense of humor, enjoy working as a team, thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit an uncanny blend of creativity, technical aptitude and attention to detail. We’re about getting things done correctly the FIRST time.
Not required, but a plus would be:
A working knowledge of Onyx RIP and operating wide format printers
Previous experience working with tools and/or vinyl
● This position will PROBABLY start as a part-time position
● Initially, work hours are on an as-needed basis and will vary based on sales volume
● Pay rate is based on experience
● Employees will be provided a simple orientation, but are expected to be mostly trained prior to beginning employment
Please answer the following 3 questions and send us your resume'. We will contact you for the next step, which will be scheduling a phone interview.
Question 1: On a scale from 1 to 9, please rate your proficiency with Illustrator.
- Answering “1” means you can click on the icon and make the program open. A “9” means if you see it, think it or have it described to you...you can create it in illustrator - quick, clean and with someone looking over your shoulder.
Question 2: Rate (scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best) your ability to prioritize multiple projects.
Question 3: How would your past supervisors describe you?
Our Mission: By helping our customers solve their sign, graphics and messaging needs, with exceptional service and high-quality products, Riverbend Signworks will be successful, honor God and support our families, employees and community.